4/28/11

itch, itch, itch

after demolishing the backyard jungle in jean shorts and flip flops i found out the unfortunate way that there's poison oak growing back there!

my legs and feet are covered, and in agony. luckily it was a warm sunny day so i had long sleeves on to cover my tattoo's and wore gloves since i was shoveling. but my legs and feet were not so lucky. so far the spreading has remained on the leg and feet area, and i'm crossing my fingers it will all heal up before making it's way anywhere else!  it's my first encounter with poison oak, and i hope it is the last!  it itches so badly i want to scream and cry all the time.

my number one recommendation if you are suffering from poison oak... ice packs!  the stinging from the cold cancels out the itching sensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment